Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Orders £100 - Carriage Paid £300 for mainland UK
- Namesakes Global Ltd do not supply for the purposes of selling on Amazon or Play; some Ebay sellers will be considered.
- Credit accounts are available subject to a credit application - please request this via e-mail.
- New customers are supplied on a pro forma basis. In some circumstances credit accounts can be granted for new customers.
- Orders are dispatched using a 24hr or 72hr delivery service. This is subject to the area and number of cartons.
- All claims for damages and shortages must be reported in writing within 3 days of receipt of the goods. After this time has elapsed claims can be accepted due to our courier insurance terms and conditions.
- Non delivery of the goods must be reported in writing within 7 days of the date of our invoice. In the case of a short delivery the number of cartons received must be advised.
- No goods may be returned without prior consent in writing.
- No cancellation of an order is accepted by the company unless notification in writing is received.
- Failure to make punctual payment shall entitle us at our option and without prejudice to our rights to damages and to suspend any outstanding deliveries or to cancel the contract.
- We understand and will exercise our statutory rights to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
- The title in the goods shall only pass to the customer when payment in full has been made under the contract and the customer shall permit the servants or agents of the company to enter onto the premises of the customer and to reposess the goods at any time thereto.
- Whilst we endeavour to dispatch orders as quickly as possible delays may occur at busy times. It is not always possible to guarantee stock of all items at once. Some items may be new and yet to arrive from the Far East or alternatively may be temporarily out of stock. We work on a back order system and will continue to deliver goods until your order is completed. Should you no longer wish to receive balances we request that your cancellation is made in writing. Our minimum dispatch value is £100. Balances falling below this value will only be dispatched if added to and reaching a total value of £100 (£300 for areas outside England & lowland Scotland).
- All invoices are subject to VAT at the standard rate.
- Customer’s information will be stored by the company and credit information may be shared with other bodies for monitoring and administration purposes.
- Back orders are automatically cancelled at the end of the year unless advised in writing.
- These terms and conditions can only be varied by consent in writing from the company.
For us to process your order, we need to know your name, email address, delivery address, We will not collect any information about you unless it is specifically and knowingly provided by you.
The information we collect will be accurate and up to date. You can check this at any time by contacting our customer services department. We will immediately correct any inaccuracies you report.
Additionally, we will look at the products you buy, together with the way you view our site to enable us to send you information about products and services that you may be interested in. We will use this information to tailor your view of the site to make it more interesting and relevant in respect of the products and offers on view.
We collect information about our customers via server logs, cookies, order forms and competitions. A cookie is a file that your web browser places on your computers hard disk for record keeping purposes. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. The cookie does not store any credit/debit card information nor password details.
Namesakes operates an opt-out mail system. This gives you the choice of whether or not you wish to receive marketing information. If you have not previously objected to us using your information but have changed your mind, replying to the 'unsubscribe' link in promotional mail will ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Ensure that you log out when you finish using a shared computer.
It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorized access by other people.If you have any queries on any aspect of the above policy, please contact us.